Saturday 25 May 2013

Socializing in school... Populars?

  A boy at lunch time
 Sits quietly in corner
 Reads his kobo alone
    Is he anti social?

You see someone by them self and you think, they must not have any friends. Or do they?
A boy  sits at lunch alone on his kobo. Why doesn't he sit with people?
Is he anti social? What am I then? I'm quietly blogging, typing to a virtual world.
I am very social still. Hanging out with friends all weekend, meeting as much people as I can. I have to find time to reflect on life and all the little things.

I see him outside of school at the rink. I figure skate, he plays hockey. I began to crush on him. He is always enjoying himself and with friends. None of which I recognize, they are from out of school.

I urge him to sit with us at lunch. He is getting better at socializing at school. I used to have that problem. All my friends were outside of school. I still had them and fun times, just not published

What are we at school for? Parents say to learn. Kids say to socialize.
Some how there are still popular kids and unpopular kids.
How do we judge that?
By the amount of friends one has? The amount of people like them?
When you ask someone no on really has that answer.
We all still get bullied and by lame things.


There is a life outside of school. Friends that school kids don't see.
I don't understand how we can tease someone for not having friends when we don't know them outside of school. I see how I judged that boy from first sight, then after getting to know him, he is cool and popular out of school.

If you are getting made fun of or hate going to school because of bullies, just know- they make fun of people thinking it solves their own problems. The bullies at my school have big life problems and their bullying has stopped getting to people. We all know no one likes them. To the outside they might have the popular look, but popular to me is the amount of people who like you. No one likes them, they are not popular. Find true friends wether they are at school or I'm your neighbourhood. School is a place we learn, not get teased.

No comments: